The office is now open by appointment only.
Please request appointments through the online appointment form or text/phone/email.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/phone message: 650-618-4220
Summary of Exam Procedures:
1. In-office exams require patients’ COVID related forms, use of masks and option of non-contact temperature readings. Office access is limited to the patient only, however children and those needing assistance should be accompanied. The office area and equipment are disinfected before and after each use. The office is fully equipped with masks, gloves, face shields, equipment shields and disinfectants.
2. Exams are carefully planned to limit time in the office. Tele-health/tele-phonic visits are offered whenever possible.
3. Lisa Berkowitz,O.D. speaks with you prior to your appointment to determine your specific exam needs and concerns.
4. In-office appointments focus on your specific needs. Non-essential in-office tests are scheduled for a future date.
5. Exams include: vision histories online and/or by phone, tele-health/tele-phonic tests when needed and specific tests in the larger area outside of the exam room.
6. Appointments are scheduled to eliminate overlap. Please text, phone, or email if you arrive early for an appointment.