COVID OFFICE PROCEDURES:
1. In-office exams require patients’ signed COVID health screening forms. Masks are required unless you have a condition that contraindicates the use of a mask.
2. Office access is limited to the patient only, however those needing assistance should be accompanied. The inside waiting areas are closed.
3.The office area and equipment are disinfected before and after each use. The office is fully equipped with masks, gloves, face shields, equipment shields, hand sanitizier and disinfectants.
4. Exams are carefully planned to limit time in the office. Tele-health/tele-phonic visits are offered whenever possible.
5. Appointments include: vision histories online and/or by phone, tele-health/tele-phonic tests when needed and specific tests in the larger area outside of the exam room.
6. The front door is kept locked so please wait at the front door at your scheduled time. If you arrive early, please text the office to be seen earlier, if possible.
7. Appointments can be arranged when no other patients will enter the office.
The office is now open by appointment only. Please request appointments through the online appointment request form.