COVID Office Procedures after June 15th 2021:
- Healthcare offices continue to require masks. Please notify the office when scheduling an appointment if there is a condition with contraindicates use of a mask.
- The office is open by appointment only.
- The inside waiting area remains closed and only the patient will be in the office. If assistance is needed please notify the office when scheduling the appointment.
- The office area and equipment are disinfected before and after each use. The office is equipped with masks, gloves, face shields, air filters, equipment shields, hand sanitizer and disinfectants.
- Please wait outside the front door at your scheduled time. If you arrive early, just text/phone the office to inquire if you can be seen earlier.
- Vision history and insurance forms are completed online before your appointment.
- The optometrist & office staff have completed their COVID vaccines.
Please request appointments through the online appointment request form.