COVID OFFICE PROCEDURES:
1. The office is open by appointment only.
2. Masks are required unless you have a condition that contraindicates the use of a mask. Please notify the office when scheduling an appointment if a mask can not be worn.
3. Office access is limited to the scheduled patient only & the inside waiting area is closed. If assistance is needed please notify the office when scheduling the appointment.
4. The office area and equipment are disinfected before and after each use. The office is equipped with masks, gloves, face shields, air filters, equipment shields, hand sanitizer and disinfectants.
5. Exams are carefully planned to limit time in the office.
6. Appointments include: vision histories online and/or by phone and specific tests in the larger area outside of the exam room.
7. The front door is kept locked when possible. Please wait at the front door at your scheduled time. If you arrive early, just text/phone the office to inquire if you can be seen earlier.
8. Eye exams are scheduled to avoid overlap of appointments in the office.
9. Lisa Berkowitz, O.D. and office staff have completed their COVID vaccines.
Please request appointments through the online appointment request form.