COVID OFFICE PROCEDURES:
1. In-office exams require patients’ signed COVID health screening forms.
2. Masks are required unless you have a condition that contraindicates the use of a mask. Please notify the office when scheduling an appointment if a mask can not be worn.
3. Office access is limited to the patient only, however those needing assistance should be accompanied. If assistance is needed please notify the office when scheduling the appointment. The inside waiting area is closed.
3.The office area and equipment are disinfected before and after each use. The office is equipped with masks, gloves, face shields, air filters, equipment shields, hand sanitizer and disinfectants.
4. Exams are carefully planned to limit time in the office. Tele-health/tele-phonic visits are offered whenever possible.
5. Appointments include: vision histories online and/or by phone, tele-health/tele-phonic tests when needed and specific tests in the larger area outside of the exam room.
6. The front door is kept locked when possible. Please wait at the front door at your scheduled time. If you arrive early, just text the office to inquire if you can be seen earlier.
7. Eye exams are scheduled so only one appointment is in the office.
8. Lisa Berkowitz, O.D. and staff have received second doses of the COVID vaccine.
Please request appointments through the online appointment request form.