Contact Lens Insertion/Removal Video:
New Contact Lens Wearer Procedure and Follow-up:
- Learn how to use your contacts lenses – insertion, removal, inversion, cleaning and care. Please review the instruction video on our website.
- The trial lens you begin using is usually an easier lens to insert and remove. At your follow-up you maybe given a different contact lens .
- Wearing schedule: begin with 2-3 hours the first day and add up to 2 hours each day. Average wear time for contact lenses is 8-12hours. Do not exceed this time during your first week. Follow cleaning and disinfecting procedures. Contact the office is you have any questions or concerns.
- Follow-up visit is scheduled after you have worn the contacts about 4 days. This visit will answer questions and check your progress with the contact lenses
- Lost/damaged trial lens? Do not use a damaged or torn contact lens. Notify the office if a lens is damaged, lost or uncomfortable
Acuvue Instruction PDF